We are grateful for your continued loyalty and want to assure you that Intuitive Space will be following and exceeding the Guidelines of the California Department of Public Health/ Among our procedures to ensure client safety:
For Massage Therapists:
- Therapists who are not feeling well or exhibit any symptoms of COVID 19 will not be allowed to work. Temperature/Symptom checks will be conducted daily.
- Therapists will wear face masks at all times. While not a requirement, if clients prefer, therapists will wear gloves.
- Therapists will thoroughly wash their hands and arms prior to each massage. This is not a new practice, but it is more important than ever.
- Sheets are washed thoroughly after every use, and a new set of linens is used for every massage service.
- Therapists will sanitize station, which includes wiping down the face cradle, any door handles, clothing hooks, and any other surfaces which come in contact with the therapist or client.
- Only one client at a time anyone else in the area must maintain social distancing from others.
We ask that you do NOT book a session if:
- You are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19
- You have travelled internationally within the last 30 days
- You have not been cleared by a doctor or have experienced any symptoms within the past 2 weeks
- Anyone in your household has knowingly been exposed
When you book a session, please:
- Shower before your appointment
- Offer to use your own freshly-laundered sheets if you prefer
- Provide a kitchen sink, powder room, or bathroom for the therapist to wash his/her hands
- Refrain from shaking hands until both you and the therapist have thoroughly washed your hands
- Keep children and others 6 feet away from the massage table and the therapists’ belongings to follow social distancing protocol
- Keep your pets out of the room/away from therapist’s equipment
- When you meet the therapist for an appointment, please wear a mask.
- A touchless temperature check will be conducted before any service.
- You are required to wash you hands prior to the massage. (In addition, Doterra's OnGuard sanitizing mist will sprayed on hands and feet before beginning the massage)